Sunday, June 16, 2013

Book Fair + Outfit

Hello everyone! Finally I finished all the projects I had for University! I am officially on holidays!!! And I have more time to blog!
The 23th May - 10th June was the Lisbon Book Fair (Feira do Livro de Lisboa) at Parque Eduardo VII, me and Nádia decided to go and make a few outfit shoots as well.


It was a very windy day and a little bit cold. I spent the afternoon with Nádia and then went to dinner at The Great American Disaster with a few friends and at night went again at the Book Fair. I finally made my mind and decided to buy a book, Les Fleurs du Mal by Charles Baudelaire! Only cost 10€ with a discount of happy hour! I got so happy, I love Baudelaire 





The book comes in french, translated to portuguese, although I prefer to read in french. It has that different and original touch.
Yes, I decided to dye my hair =) I always dye my hair with La Riche - Directions hair dye! I have half pink (Cerise) and purple (Plum)!











Black Trousers: JENNYFER | Grey Top: JENNYFER | Grey Studded Jacket: C&A | Boots: DEMONIA (2nd Hand)


Left Ring: C&A | Right Ring: Gift from my Cousin


  Earrings: Street Store | Studded Choker: Luna Crescens - Dilar Reis (Diarte Store)


Studded Belt: Gift from a friend | Spikes & Chains Belt: XTREME ART (Luxembourg Store)


Bag: BLACK ROSE (2nd Hand) 





No comments:

Post a Comment