Friday, August 9, 2013

Music In My Soul

Hello dears!
I know... I haven't blogged for a while. I have been a little down lately, so I wasn't feeling like write anything at all. Well, maybe I would write about my thoughts... about all my experience at the University. But I am not going to do that today, I am very disappointed about a lot of stuff right now, the education's system, my course, my teachers, my daily mates, my future, my life... so many doubts at this moment to deal with it.
So I am going on holiday tomorrow to Luxembourg where my family lives and I think will be a perfect moment to take time and think about a lot of the things that are going on in my life.
I will try to update the blog the best I can, I don't have internet at home there... so it can be a little tricky to be more active.
For now I am leaving a few pics about my last days here in Portugal.
I am sorry for the quality, my mobile is awesome -.-

Went to a very nice vegetarian restaurant called "Terra", loved the ambiance!

My first plate...


The drinks...


My second plate...




After I went out to Music Box at Cais do Sodré, I guess I love to look dumb at pics XD makes me more human!




A few weeks later I went to Museu da Música (Music Museum).
I am going to look for piano lessons in the next month. It is a thing that I always wanted to learn and I am very passionate about it. Looking forward <3 p="">




















xox

No comments:

Post a Comment