Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Memories

Today is my last day in Luxembourg, tomorrow I am coming back to Portugal once again. I've been spending my last 7 years between places, between cities. They always say "Home is where your heart is.", but at this time, for a while I think I lost my heart and the sense of somewhere to belong. I think I lost my soul... I think I need to change my life and things around me once again. Why I am feeling this way? I need a place to settle down for good (unless for a while) and be what I need and want. Laying my head to rest in peace.
I got more confuse than before, more sad.
Holidays are coming to an end... And I am waiting for a new cycle to begin. Until then I guess I am going to feel a little lost in myself.

I am leaving a few memories from (probably) my favorite places around here. I also like the capital Luxembourg but I never took any photographs... I guess I get used to the place and I don't feel something special anymore like I felt before.

First place is Vianden, a little town very close to Germany.
It's a very beautiful place among the woods and the deep forest with mountains.
This next photos are from the Vianden Castle (better known as Ch√Ęteau de Vianden).
His origin is dated from the 10th century, the castle was built in the Romanesque style from 11th to the 14th century. The Gothic transformations were made at the end of the 14th century.
In the 17th century a Renaissance mansion was added.










Remich







No comments:

Post a Comment