Monday, March 24, 2014

A late post about... Sales season!

I know I am quite late about this post, but my room was a mess and I have a flue =( 
So, only today I had the proper time to separate and organize everything.
My room is too small and I have a lot of clothes and shoes which I don't have the space for them and in the end everything gets disorganized and mixed.

Comparing to last sales, I didn't buy too much stuff... mainly because the stores had so ugly clothes o.O 
Well... for my taste... So this time I decide to buy some cute things (because all the black clothes seemed so ugly and high school trendy which I totally hate).

- From Jennyfer:


These 2 dresses were a gift from my mom ^^







- From Bershka:


2,99€


2,99€


2,99€


2,99€


2,99€


2,99€


2,99€


2,99€


2,99€


6,99€


2,99€


- From H&M:


1€ each


7€


3€


5€


5€


7€


4,95 each, not in sale, recently bought

- From Claire's:



The necklace with sparkles and the white ring-stone were a gift from my mom. The hair clips are from H&M 1€ each. All the rest from Claire's 1€ each


Hairbands 1€ and 2€, the minty pouch for mobile phone was something like 5,99€ (not in sale)


Everything 1€


Everything 1€

- From others brands:

 Coat from Poizen Industries



Handbag from Jawbreaker


Purse from Tally Waijl



Top from New Yorker


Nail Polishes from Primark


Feather Black Dress from Stradivarius


Boots with fake bullets 10€ 2nd Hand


Top from Tally Waijl


Black & Red Leggings from C&A 2,99


Mini skirt from C&A 2,99


xox

4 comments:

  1. I am loving all these items! They look great!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much lovely things! Most I love the first monster shirt hihi <3 So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you =)
      Oh I love to wear that shirt and the one saying "I'm a monster in the morning", because I really have a bad mood in the morning x)
      Kiss*

      Delete